Explore the websites of OTHER ILLUSTRATORS AND MURALISTS whom I've worked with and been inspired by;
Peter Day - Public Artist and Muralist, Sydney, Australia
Rowan Dodds - Illustrator, Adelaide, Australia
Marcus Cremonese - Medical illustrator, Sydney, Australia
Levente Efe - Medical Illustrator, Melbourne, Australia
Ian Faulkner - Medical Illustrator, Sydney, Australia
Rodney Monk - Public Artist and Muralist, Sydney, Australia
These PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS support high quality art and illustration, and showcase the work of artists and illustrators world-wide;Association of Medical Illustrators (USA)
Scientific / Medical Images & Resources
SCIENTIFIC IMAGE DATABASES provide a wealth of wonderful images, which may also provide you with further inspiration;
Analytical Scientific, Ltd
- Scientific charts, models, books, and equipment.
Centre for Bioscience
- Image bank.
Eye of Science
- Microcosmic scientific photography.
GE Imaging Technologies
- Functional MRI, CTscan and other technologies used for medical imaging.
- Illustrations from his classic text "Anatomy of the Human Body" 1918.
Health Career / Freelance Worker
- Articles about working and marketing yourself as a medical or freelance illustrator or graphic designer.
- Medical images database.
MedBioWorld > Links Database > Resources Links > Databases, Images Links
- Links to journals, associations and databases.
National Library of Medicine - History of Medicine
National Library of Medicine - Visible Human Project
Public Health Image Library
- Photos, illustrations, videos.
- Image bank of scientific illustrators.
Science Photo Library
- Stock scientific photographs.
- Trauma Images.
Vesalius - Surgical education
Vesalius - Historical Anatomical Illustrations
- Annotated translation of the 1543 and 1555 editions of Andreas Vesalius' classic text "De Humani Corporis Fabrica".
Wellcome Trust - Medical Photographic Library
Whole Brain Atlas
- Normal and pathological brain images.